Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Touro Technion Program

Discussion in 'General International Discussion' started by castaway, Aug 2, 2001.

1. castaway

castaway Senior Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Howdy! I have been offered provisional admission to the Touro-Technion program. I have found out as much as I can about the prog but I am not sure whether to go ahead or not. The first day of class is Aug 29 at Touro. In the spring I will be interviewed by Technion's med school faculty and if I pass I get to go to Israel. What do you know about this program? More importantly, what would you do if you were in my shoes?

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. nyskindr

nyskindr Senior Member

The Technion has an outstanding reputation as a science university internationally,much better than many of the dubious foreign med schools americans go to.If you graduate from there your potential opportunities will be quite similar to an American grad.And it is located in a beautiful and I believe a safe city.If you choose to go..then good luck

4. Stephen Ewen

What would I do if I were you? I'd move there ASAP and start learning Hebrew.