Touro University-Nevada

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
so its been past 4 weeks for you guys then ! bummer from what i read its pretty common for them to take longer, its just the waiting that sucks ! has any of you heard from other schools ?

Members don't see this ad.

Finally received my 4 week email today 11/4/2015. Submitted the supplement 10/27/2015

Has anyone received decisions yet? Been 5 weeks now lol

Members don't see this ad :)
Does someone want to volunteer to contact Michael?

Does someone want to volunteer to contact Michael?

I gave him a call today and he said that hopefully they would send something out next week! Fingers crossed!

6 weeks today for me. I sent him an email, will report back.

Reactions: 1 user
They are meeting next week. Will most likely hear next week. Not getting my hopes up...

Reactions: 1 users
Hey everyone!

I just hit the "4-week" mark for receiving notice about acceptance (supp. application submitted 10/15).
From what I can tell, most of you got your supp apps in much earlier than me... Has anyone heard back yet?

Haven't heard back :( it's been a little over 6 weeks since I got that email. But I do believe we will be hearing this week or the next. Any day now to be honest

Do any of you know if they have started accepting people or will we be one of the first to hear back from them?

Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations guys ! thats great !

would any of you who have recieved acceptances mind sharing your stats ?

An official letter will follow the email with the terms for deposit and due date. Unless they offer me a generous scholarship, which is not likely, I will be declining my offer. So I'm sure after the first batch of people notify admissions, more seats will open up. The email said they are offering seats to 40 people for the next cohort.

by what date do you need to notify them you are accepting or declining offer

I'm sorry to hear that :(
What were your stats if you don't mind. There's still time!

Congrats! Which school is your top pick?
University of Washington is probably my top choice right now but it's also a super reach school for me, so I will probably be putting down the deposit for this since this is my first & only acceptance so far!

Congratulations guys ! thats great !

would any of you who have recieved acceptances mind sharing your stats ?

Overall GPA: 3.37
Pre-req GPA: 3.66
GRE: Q-162, V-156, AW-4.0

for those of you who were accepted... ive been trying to get on the www.tcweb.touro.edu webpage to pay the deposit but it hasnt been working for me. do you guys have the same issue?

I just declined my offer, hopefully that opens a spot for one of you. Good luck!

Just received a waitlist email yesterday.. Fingers crossed. Does anyone know if they tell you your spot on the waiting list?

Congrats @elchino The school has a lot of movement so being on the wait list is not a bad thing at all. What were your stats if you don't mind me asking? I still haven't heard back.

Got my acceptance email last Wednesday as well! Yay! :rofl:
I've chosen to decline the offer, as I've already put down a deposit for a program I'm more interested in.
Still keeping my fingers crossed for NAU (top choice).

Anyone else hoping to get an NAU interview? Feel free to pm me!

Congratulations to everyone accepted! One of my best friends is in Touro's PA program and she absolutely loves the school. I am very interested in attending as well. I've heard there is a lot of movement on the waitlist! If you guys don't mind me asking, for those waitlisted, what are your stats?

I was wait listed. My stats are
Over all gpa: 3.34
Pre req: 3.19
Gre V: 147 Q: 152 A:3.5

No, I haven't gotten in. I am currently on the wait list.

One of TUN's 18's here. Congrats to those accepted whether you declined the offer or not. The dream is finally becoming a reality. Feel free to PM me with any questions. I'll be happy to try to help. Also, for those planning on attending, be on the look out for an email from our class Pres to join the class FB page to stay in the loop and get more questions answered.

I have a lot of volunteer and extra curricular activities, and also work as a P.T Tech.
Some of the activities I had are drum instructor, road clean ups, shadowing physical therapists in two different settings, soccer coach, nursing home volunteer, and a volunteer for a free clinic in Detroit. I also was part of food banks, and soup kitchens.

I have a lot of volunteer and extra curricular activities, and also work as a P.T Tech.
Some of the activities I had are drum instructor, road clean ups, shadowing physical therapists in two different settings, soccer coach, nursing home volunteer, and a volunteer for a free clinic in Detroit. I also was part of food banks, and soup kitchens.
Are you still waitlisted? I got my 4 week email 6.5 weeks ago :/

Yeah, I am still wait listed. However I did get an acceptance at AT Still university.

I got my rejection letter today :(

Oh well, I still have some schools left to hear back from. Congratulations to all who received acceptance letters!

i got wait listed.....
tried to find out my ranking but he's not replying email / picking up calls.

i think he's possibly over worked though.
assuming he has to deal with PT & PA programs.

I received my 4 weeks email about 4.5 weeks ago so I think I have awhile before a decision, getting really nervous though! If you don't mind me asking, for those of your recently waitlisted or rejected, what are your stats?

I'm on the wait list as well.
My stats using grade replacements in my calculations are...
PreGPA: 3.42
CumGPA: 3.25
and good GRE scores

I'm hopeful, but i'm still racking up my internship experiences & taking more courses over the Spring.
Best of luck to everyone!

Did anyone who was waitlisted receive an acceptance?! Trying to see where I stand at this point

I declined my spot a couple of weeks ago, so hopefully it opened a spot for one of you! :)