Program-Specific Info / Q's Touro University NV, Midwestern University AZ, AT Stills University AZ, Concordia University WI 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Nope, I live out all the way in NJ. But I'm originally from CA. I totally missing the warmth! lol

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone heard from CUW? I know early decision letters are supposed to be sent out sometime in April

I toured midwestern in AZ 2 days ago and they said they still have not filled the whole class

Members don't see this ad :)
I have an interview this coming week! Did you interview or apply this year?

Yay!! How did it go? Was it a two part interview? I'm sure you did well!! Any advice you'd like to pass on like how many people did they interview along with you and did you wear heels. Lol.

Be sure you have a solid answer for the difference between a PT and an OT. I did wear heels lol. They did tell me that they had over 1000 applicants and they basically interview anyone who fits their standards....so present the best version of yourself

Thanks OTgirl29! I work in a PT clinic so that's an easy question. Lol. I did hear that they had 1100 applicants, which is insane! At least we are lucky enough to interview! How many students were there on your interview day?

Wow! That's a lot of students!

Yeah from what I got, they interview everyone who fits their standards.

Thanks for the heads up OTgirl29! You have been such a great help. I know for sure they have at least one more interview session around the 21st after mine this week. Here's to hoping we are classmates!