Touro University NY - Class of 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Daniel0Lopez

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I'll be going to TU NY in the fall 2012, and i have been unable to housing on campus. im guessing there is none, then were do most pharmacy students in TU NY live? and what are the price ranges? the closer to campus the better.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

I'll be going to TU NY in the fall 2012, and i have been unable to housing on campus. im guessing there is none, then were do most pharmacy students in TU NY live? and what are the price ranges? the closer to campus the better.

Most students rent apartments in Manhattan.

Hi,

You guess right. There is no such thing as housing on campus here at Harlem.

Students originally from NY, live at home and commute to school

Majority of the Students from out of the state live in Manhattan. Price range varies depending on location and size of the apartment. I live in the city and its expensive. I used to pay $400 to $500 for my own room back at my home state. Living in the Manhattan is at least about double that price.

If you got accepted and decide to come here, you absolutely have to visit and check out a few apartments for yourself.

Good Luck