Touro University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Tango123

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I sent my application to Touro and it is currently in review the next interview is March 23rd and still no call or email. Can anyone tell me how many weeks before the interview did they contact you? This is my last chance to get into grad school so i'm a little freaked out. ALSO do you think being a special education teacher for 3 years is something good that they might look at?

Members don't see this ad.

I sent my application to Touro and it is currently in review the next interview is March 23rd and still no call or email. Can anyone tell me how many weeks before the interview did they contact you? This is my last chance to get into grad school so i'm a little freaked out. ALSO do you think being a special education teacher for 3 years is something good that they might look at?

I believe Gladys actually forgot to send me the followup email with instructions a week in advance like mentioned. I emailed her a few days before and then she sent it to me.

Hi
If you got the interview, would you please give me some information about interview questions ans writing title?
thanks

I didnt get an interview so I cant give you any help there but I did hear that the whole process is about 6 hours. I dont think they are doing interviews anymore i believe there last one was in March but I could be wrong.