Touro updates?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jimmark

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, I was wondering if anyone know what the current take on Touro osteopathic school is in san francisco, Ca. Is it moving to Mare Island. How do the students like it there. When will it be accreditted. How is the faculty. Basically, how good is the education, and how stable is the school itself. Thanks to all! Jimmark

Members don't see this ad.

Jimmark,

You wouldn't happen to be the same Jimmark that I took the Kaplan MCAT class with in Berkeley are you? I took the April 1998 MCAT and I remember talking to a Jimmark that graduated from UC Davis and was applying to medical school.

Anyways, I think TUCOM is going to be a good school. Some people on this website say that some UCSF and Stanford professors guest lecture in their classes. One thing for sure, it seems to be a pretty competitive osteopathic medical school to get into. Other people on this site are probably better to ask about the school, I was offered an interview there but declined because I already had accepted a spot at another osteopathic med school. Take it easy.

EDGAR