TPR 4911. 4921, 4931 score conversion chart?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hippocampus

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
does anyone have TPR score conversion chart for their full lengths? thanks

Members don't see this ad.

hippocampus said:
does anyone have TPR score conversion chart for their full lengths? thanks

They use AAMC's 6R score conversion, you can get it at www.e-mcat.com .

PS Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but all of my converted scores correlated to 6R.

CoffeeCat said:
They use AAMC's 6R score conversion, you can get it at www.e-mcat.com .

PS Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but all of my converted scores correlated to 6R.

did they tell you that in the course? i've been using the correction chart given in the Practice test A-D book and found that my scores have taken a beating so maybe that's why. (i bought my prep books off someone else so i haven't taken the course fully and don't know what they actually use - i just want to make it clear that i'm not correcting coffeecat at all, go with her over me)

my verbal score's gone up from an 8 to a 10 using the 6R conversion :)

mandy_848 said:
did they tell you that in the course? i've been using the correction chart given in the Practice test A-D book and found that my scores have taken a beating so maybe that's why. (i bought my prep books off someone else so i haven't taken the course fully and don't know what they actually use - i just want to make it clear that i'm not correcting coffeecat at all, go with her over me)

my verbal score's gone up from an 8 to a 10 using the 6R conversion :)

I'm pretty sure they use the score conversion from Tests A-D. All of my scores so far have been an exact match with the Tests A-D and the scores that my TPR Center mails to me.

Members don't see this ad :)
I have no idea what the score conversion is for Tests A-D, if someone wants to email it to me (PM me first), I can check my scores against those, maybe it's the same as 6R also.

They didn't tell me anything about the scoring in the class. What I did was compare the number right to all of those on the AAMC's score conversion chart and they all matched up to only 6R, not the others. I was in sort of a panicked state - comparing numbers to guess what my third test would be, but I just went back again and they all matched up.

:luck:

It's pretty close to A-D but it's possible to get above a 12 because I recieved a 13 before. (This other guy in my class has been getting 14 and 13 on PS and BS since test 1!!)

Don't despair though, the 49xx tests are still generally regarded to be more difficult than the real thing.

Mister Pie said:
It's pretty close to A-D but it's possible to get above a 12 because I recieved a 13 before. (This other guy in my class has been getting 14 and 13 on PS and BS since test 1!!)

Don't despair though, the 49xx tests are still generally regarded to be more difficult than the real thing.

I find the TPR PS to be easier (or less time consuming) than AAMC. I can finish TPR PS with ~20-25 mins to spare but I usually finish right on time for AAMC.

el.harpo said:
I find the TPR PS to be easier (or less time consuming) than AAMC. I can finish TPR PS with ~20-25 mins to spare but I usually finish right on time for AAMC.

Oh, they feel about the same to me. AAMC ones though, seem a little more "out there" to me.