1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

TPR 4941 & 4961 and verbal passage topics

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by j-weezy, Aug 9, 2006.

1. j-weezy

j-weezy MS1
    2+ Year Member

MD/PhD Student
    Does anyone have the pdf keys (or keys in general) to the TPR tests 4941 and 4961? I'd be willing to trade (i have TPR keys to 4911, 4921, 4931, and AAMC 5R - 8)

On another note, does anyone have problems with specific passage types? I've consistently scored an 11 in verbal on the past 4 practice tests except the questions I miss aren't randomly spread out. 8 out of the 10 questions I missed on the last one were either from a literature passage or a business passage! Does anyone have any suggestions about how to deal with content?

thanks!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. docolive

docolive DOColive
    5+ Year Member

Medical Student
    I have 4961 and 4941...please pm me with your email address and I will send them to you. As for passages, try to "distance yourself" from the content. Sometimes one's own bias or knowledge regarding a subject can cause laxed reading, missing the major point presented. I am sure you will do fine regardless. Just keep the structure and argument layout in your head as I am sure you are already doing with that healthy VR score.