TPR 4941 & 4961 and verbal passage topics

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

j-weezy

MS1
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have the pdf keys (or keys in general) to the TPR tests 4941 and 4961? I'd be willing to trade (i have TPR keys to 4911, 4921, 4931, and AAMC 5R - 8)

On another note, does anyone have problems with specific passage types? I've consistently scored an 11 in verbal on the past 4 practice tests except the questions I miss aren't randomly spread out. 8 out of the 10 questions I missed on the last one were either from a literature passage or a business passage! Does anyone have any suggestions about how to deal with content?

thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

j-weezy said:
Does anyone have the pdf keys (or keys in general) to the TPR tests 4941 and 4961? I'd be willing to trade (i have TPR keys to 4911, 4921, 4931, and AAMC 5R - 8)

On another note, does anyone have problems with specific passage types? I've consistently scored an 11 in verbal on the past 4 practice tests except the questions I miss aren't randomly spread out. 8 out of the 10 questions I missed on the last one were either from a literature passage or a business passage! Does anyone have any suggestions about how to deal with content?

thanks!

I have 4961 and 4941...please pm me with your email address and I will send them to you. As for passages, try to "distance yourself" from the content. Sometimes one's own bias or knowledge regarding a subject can cause laxed reading, missing the major point presented. I am sure you will do fine regardless. Just keep the structure and argument layout in your head as I am sure you are already doing with that healthy VR score.