TPR courses with EK books, enough?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

umliux

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am planning to register for a MCAT course in the summer, which would be better: TPR or prep101?

For books (esp on VR), would the EK and TPR hyperlearning be enough?

I was thinking to register for the TPR course together with some EK reviews, how does that sound?

Members don't see this ad.

I am planning to register for a MCAT course in the summer, which would be better: TPR or prep101?

For books (esp on VR), would the EK and TPR hyperlearning be enough?

I was thinking to register for the TPR course together with some EK reviews, how does that sound?

That's a good idea. The TPR and EK books are both good. The TPR course is a little lacking in the online features. Have no idea about prep101.

That's a good idea. The TPR and EK books are both good. The TPR course is a little lacking in the online features. Have no idea about prep101.
Which course would be the best? i was also thinking about the bekerley review series and EK1001, which ones are the best?

for the aamc full length tests, it is all online on the aamc website right? i can just buy them online for review and practice?

Which course would be the best? i was also thinking about the bekerley review series and EK1001, which ones are the best?

for the aamc full length tests, it is all online on the aamc website right? i can just buy them online for review and practice?

If you feel disciplined, you can do it yourself with TBR and ek1001 and that would be great. If you need a course, you can do a kaplan course or tpr. You can buy the FLs from aamc directly. I think they're something like $30 each.