TPR Diag 2

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chaeymaey

1K Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did anyone else take this today? The form is 4921 Princeton Review. I took 4911 last time and scored 6 BS, 4 PS, 7 VR. On 4921 today I scored 8 BS, 4 PS, 5 VR. So my score is still 17 and my VR went down, and I'm a frickin English major. Y'all, how much do these Diags really reflect MCAT performance and did y'all have similar performance at the start of the TPR course and then improve to reach the coveted composite 30? I'm stressing over here because I'm so afraid I won't be able to improve as much as I need to by April.

Members don't see this ad.

I took 4921 a week ago, my verbal went down 1 point too--annoyed me greatly but it's too early to start panicking.

4911: 10 BS, 7 PS, 7 VR
4921: 8 BS, 7 PS, 6 VR

I'm not expecting dramatic improvements until about a month from now :)

One of our PR instructors warned us about that. They said the second one, usually most people don't see any or only a little bit of improvement because we have not reviewed A LOT of the material yet. They said to not fret, generally, it's tests 3 and up that you see the bigger improvements.

GOOD LUCK!! I'm sure you're doing better than you think...so don't let this diag get you down.