TPR Diag# 4110

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

woodhorse22

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those who are in TPR and have taken diag. 4110 CBT, the very first diag, do you know whether it is harder than the real thing? The physical was pretty dense and heavy in calculations. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

yeah it was a little harder...i got an 11 on the PS and got a 13 on the real thing

Yes, its designed to be harder. This, of course, challenges you to be more aggressive in your continued study. (I didn't even get double digits scores on this exam but don't worry, the score will increase if you apply yourself.) Go through it, wrong and right answer choices, glean the reason why you got answers wrong and keep it movin'!! Review the test, particularly the wrong answer as frequently as you can. Happy studying. :))

The verbal was extremely tough. The passages were borderline nonsensical, but then again, I'm not much about verbal.

I thought the PS section wasn't too bad and the stuff I missed I haven't reviewed yet. I did the best on BS.

The only thing I'm afraid of is that I'm going to reach my plateau really early since I had done some EK before.