TPR Diagnostic 2

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

UofT_475

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
SO thats done now.

I checked to see how many questions I got right.

VR was even worse, I'm gonna drop from a 7
BS was a joke, expecting double digits easily
PS was barely any improvement <-- I worry about PS the most, Ican't seem to wrap my head around those problems in sufficient time; gotta practice more i suppose

how the rest of you guys fare?

Members don't see this ad.

UofT_475 said:
SO thats done now.

I checked to see how many questions I got right.

VR was even worse, I'm gonna drop from a 7
BS was a joke, expecting double digits easily
PS was barely any improvement <-- I worry about PS the most, Ican't seem to wrap my head around those problems in sufficient time; gotta practice more i suppose

how the rest of you guys fare?
Went up two points in bio and down one point each in verbal and physical sciences. Physical science is by far my worst section (I have yet to hit a ten on any of the AAMC or TPR PS tests I've taken) for I think four reasons:
1. I haven't finished reviewing TPR's physical sciences chapters and I took gen chem five years ago
2. My physics 2 class just started today and TPR diags seem to like stuff related to fluid flow, voltage, etcetera (2nd semester physics stuff at my school)
3. I make ridiculously stupid math mistakes. Like, for example, missing questions because I don't divide correctly, forget a square root, or just don't look at the equations in the passage and try to guess....grrr!
4. The section scares me (which kind of relates to reason 3)

So, TPR 4911: 8PS 11VR 8BS
TPR 4921: 7PS 10VR 10BS