TPR Diagnostic test?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SoulinNeed

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So, I just got access to TPR's online portal, and all of their practice tests. I thought we were supposed to take a diagnostic test before we started the class or something, but I'm not sure. It's the one everyone keeps telling me is super hard, so that they don't have to give any money back on their guarantee. I'm not sure which one that is, though. They recommend I take AAMC 10 by the end of my first week, and TPR practice test 1 by the end of my 4th week. Is that TPR Practice Test 1 the super hard one that's supposed to be the diagnostic? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

See, this is a bit confusing. Their guide recommends that I take AAMC 10 after my first week, and TPR 1 after the 4th week of their class, but this seems dumb to me, since AAMC 10 is usually a test people save until the end. I wanted to take a diagnostic test to see where I'm at, so I think I will just take TPR 1 now, instead.

i took TPR 1 as a diagnostic and I'm saving all the AAMC tests until later...i thought TPR 1 was hard though..