1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

TPR Exams

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by maxsmyles, Dec 24, 2008.

1. maxsmyles

2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Hi, is it just me or are the AMCAS exams easier than the TPR exams especially the verbal section?

thanks

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. ksmi117

ksmi117 GEAUX TIGERS!!!
    Physician Moderator Emeritus Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved 7+ Year Member

MDApps:
    Resident [Any Field]
    Def. not just you. I hear that TPR is more indicative of question type but AAMC is better at score predicting.

4. BlueElmo

10+ Year Member

Medical Student
    AAMC exams are regarded as being easier than TPR exams.

5. Mace1370

Physician 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    I didn't care for TPR tests at all when I was preparing for the MCAT. I found their verbal sections to be particularly bad. I used Examcrackers for verbal and the AAMC tests for everything else.