TPR free diagnostic exam

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Uafl112

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I took a TPR diagnostic exam cause I am running out of practice exams. Last practice test I took (AAMC 9 [10,5,9]) was a few weeks ago. Since then I have been doing practice passages for verbal and I genuinely thought I was improving (slowly getting more answers correct per passage/finishing faster).

Today however, I took the free CBT practice exam and scored a 3 in verbal while getting a 9 in physics (didnt take bio cause something came up). Now I know these tests have a reputation for being hard, but I dont think that was the case here. I have never done this bad before but the passages really did not seem that hard when taking the test. I did so bad that I am not even mad lol.

Did anyone do nearly as bad as me on verbal? Any thoughts on what could have happened? I am clueless lol.

Members don't see this ad.

3 is rough man, the diagnostic is supposed be a bit harder but idk about a 3. Try EK 101 if you haven't already. I saw a bump in my scores after working through those. Went from a score of 7-8 to 10-11 on AAMC FLs after 8 EK practice tests.

EK never really helped me out. I regularly use to get 7s on and got a 10 once. No idea how that happened. I usually get 5-7s on the AAMC exams but a 3 is just ridiculous. I wanna say its a fluke but I dont wanna give myself any excuses.

EK never really helped me out. I regularly use to get 7s on and got a 10 once. No idea how that happened. I usually get 5-7s on the AAMC exams but a 3 is just ridiculous. I wanna say its a fluke but I dont wanna give myself any excuses.

I am supposed to give you encouragement.......and at the same time I like to tell you the truth.

If I am to guess, you are potentially still sitting at a 5 to 6.

Improvement from point 1 to point 2 takes time particularly hold truth for VR as it is the most stubborn child among the 3. In order to "confirm" improvement, a small sample of result is a moot point. SUBSTAINMENT is the key when one evaluate if any improvement; and substainment takes time and and it varies among individuals.

I decided the best and obvious course of action is to postpone and take it next year.