TPR Free MCAT Practice CBT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

premedgurl

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

For those who have taken the TPR free online practice, can I know what you guys got on that test? I know this must be a hard test with an inaccurate scale, but I have finished all AAMC test last time I took the MCAT, so I need your input to see where I am.

I only did verbal and got a 5... I am very discouraged...

Please reply the post! Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Don't worry, I think TPR's verbal is ridiculously hard. I might have averaged a 7.5 or so on the TPR verbals I did and I averaged closer to an 10.5 on my AAMC's. TPR's Bio is easy (e.g. got a 15 on one of them with almost 35 mins to spare.. never did anything near that with AAMC), but their physical is very challenging and their verbal is brutal.

my first verbal was 6 from a TPR diag.

I got 12 on my last AAMC practice. I can say with confidence that TPR verbal is dissimilar to AAMC. Use your aamc tests as a gauge instead.

I am not a TPR student, but does the TPR FREE test have comparable difficulty with TPR full lengths included in their course?

Or is the TPR free test even harder than the TPR full length?

Members don't see this ad :)
I am not a TPR student, but does the TPR FREE test have comparable difficulty with TPR full lengths included in their course?

Or is the TPR free test even harder than the TPR full length?

That free test is from the course-it's TPR Diagnostic # 9. There are actually a few TPR tests harder than that one, believe it or not.

The TPR online practice tests were REALLY hard. I did not do very well on them ahaha. I don't know if it was similar for anyone else, but there were a lot of errors in mine too. Some of the keys must have been wrong, because the answer explanations were for the correct answer, but it still marked it wrong. Also there were long passages that weren't for any questions! It was very frustrating when I was taking them. And some other problems had answers that didn't have anything to do with the questions! I just hope those scores aren't representative of how I did on the actual MCAT hahah.

Take a look at the links in my threads. It shows kaplan and AAMC. I'm not sure how similar Kaplan is to TPR, but I wouldn't be surprised if the results looked similar.