TPR Free online test

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rlwebb

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I did about the same on TPR diag. For what it's worth, I scored about 8 points better on the first Kaplan practice exam without studying in between. I think the curve is tough on TPR's diagnostic, but the score isn't as important as learning what areas you need work on. I'd say 28 is an excellent starting score.

hey! I just finished taking the aforementioned practice test (the last time I took one was my kaplan diagnostic back in october) and I thought I was going to completely screw up....I have not studied as much as I planned etc but I got a 9PS/12BS/15VR (36 composite using the scales from the kaplan practice test book...by the way are they similar to the scales in TPR??).

I thought the hardest part of the test was PS, and bits of BS but that is because I am taking the MCAT without taking Physics and Organic Chem and because I have not finished fully reviewing those subjects yet so I am sure other people will feel differently.

Anyways, good luck to everyone studying.