princessd3

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 28, 2002
New York
Visit site
Status
Pre-Medical
Just curious...anyone on here taking tpr at the brooklyn center?

Kry

cranky
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 12, 2002
NYC
Visit site
Status
Attending Physician
Not I, however I did take Kaplan at their Brooklyn Center which is right by PR's Brooklyn center.

limit

Molesting my inner-child
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 21, 2000
New York City
Status
We should have a softball game to see which is the better center

About the Ads
OP
P

princessd3

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 28, 2002
New York
Visit site
Status
Pre-Medical
i was curious about how good the teachers are if anyone knows

woolie

Intermountain West
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 1, 2002
Visit site
Status
I took TPR in the midtown office this summer and I thought the instructors were great overall, except the physics guy who was a real &^%$ and treated us like we were idiots. The same people who teach in the city also work in Brooklyn. I think they have decent instructors for the most part, but we all still had to work our butts of on our own.

BushBaby

Nipplelina
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 9, 2002
New York
Status
Attending Physician
Originally posted by woolie
I took TPR in the midtown office this summer and I thought the instructors were great overall, except the physics guy who was a real &^%$ and treated us like we were idiots. The same people who teach in the city also work in Brooklyn. I think they have decent instructors for the most part, but we all still had to work our butts of on our own.
LOL...I took the TPR in midtown also. Who was this physics jerk? Did he wear glasses?

I had a jerk also when I took it at that location. Many students complained and it was rumored that they fired him.

woolie

Intermountain West
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 1, 2002
Visit site
Status
He DID wear glasses, and he also was good looking but let me say, he treated us like dirt. I find physics such a bear of a class that having this guy insult us made it even worse. I don't wish anyone ill, but I was really ##$%^ mad about him!

About the Ads