tpr in brooklyn

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

princessd3

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just curious...anyone on here taking tpr at the brooklyn center?

Members don't see this ad.

Not I, however I did take Kaplan at their Brooklyn Center which is right by PR's Brooklyn center.

We should have a softball game to see which is the better center

Members don't see this ad :)
I took TPR in the midtown office this summer and I thought the instructors were great overall, except the physics guy who was a real &^%$ and treated us like we were idiots. The same people who teach in the city also work in Brooklyn. I think they have decent instructors for the most part, but we all still had to work our butts of on our own.

Originally posted by woolie
I took TPR in the midtown office this summer and I thought the instructors were great overall, except the physics guy who was a real &^%$ and treated us like we were idiots. The same people who teach in the city also work in Brooklyn. I think they have decent instructors for the most part, but we all still had to work our butts of on our own.

LOL...I took the TPR in midtown also. Who was this physics jerk? Did he wear glasses?

I had a jerk also when I took it at that location. Many students complained and it was rumored that they fired him.

He DID wear glasses, and he also was good looking but let me say, he treated us like dirt. I find physics such a bear of a class that having this guy insult us made it even worse. I don't wish anyone ill, but I was really ##$%^ mad about him!