estradiol9

5+ Year Member
Feb 3, 2010
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Has anyone used this book? I got it for free from someone and did the verbal passages awhile back but I was trying out the science questions the past two days and I find them difficult and too in depth.

I already did the questions in the TPR review books (gchem, ochem, bio, & physics). I'm going through EK 1001 series & EK 101 currently. I also have official guide to mcat & all of the AAMC tests except 11 which I haven't done yet. Am I better off just using the other material? TPR Elite 45 is killing my confidence..

Erek94

7+ Year Member
Mar 15, 2010
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
I used this book at the very end of my prep..it is a killer but usefull and some questions just ridiculous, their practice test review strategies were very helpful though.

estradiol9

5+ Year Member
Feb 3, 2010
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
I used this book at the very end of my prep..it is a killer but usefull and some questions just ridiculous, their practice test review strategies were very helpful though.

I think I'm just going to forget about this book. I looked at Amazon and it only has 2 reviews - 1 of which the person also complained that the questions were ridiculous. I'm better off using AAMC material.

yeah I agree.

I felt it was a little out of spectrum for the sciences and at times discouraged me, however the verbal was nice and challenging.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.