TPR mcat elite 45?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

estradiol9

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone used this book? I got it for free from someone and did the verbal passages awhile back but I was trying out the science questions the past two days and I find them difficult and too in depth.

I already did the questions in the TPR review books (gchem, ochem, bio, & physics). I'm going through EK 1001 series & EK 101 currently. I also have official guide to mcat & all of the AAMC tests except 11 which I haven't done yet. Am I better off just using the other material? TPR Elite 45 is killing my confidence..

Members don't see this ad.

I used this book at the very end of my prep..it is a killer but usefull and some questions just ridiculous, their practice test review strategies were very helpful though.

I used this book at the very end of my prep..it is a killer but usefull and some questions just ridiculous, their practice test review strategies were very helpful though.

I think I'm just going to forget about this book. I looked at Amazon and it only has 2 reviews - 1 of which the person also complained that the questions were ridiculous. I'm better off using AAMC material.

yeah I agree.

I felt it was a little out of spectrum for the sciences and at times discouraged me, however the verbal was nice and challenging.