TPR MCAT EXAM 1 COMMENTS?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nycmedmed

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I just took the TPR MCAT EXAM 1 and wanted to know how everyone has done on this. Is TPR harder, easier? How do the questions compare to actual AAMC style? How about the way that C/P and B/B are presented? Is PS easier than the actual style? How about CARS?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, this isn't going to answer your question, but your forum was the first thing that came up in the search.

How did you access the TPR FLs? Do you have to enroll in a course, buy physical exams like part of a MCAT textbook, or can you buy access to online MCAT exams?

Again, sorry for intruding, but if I can get access to the exams I'll go ahead and take them and answer your question after.

Thanks in advance.

WizzyWatkins:

Three Full length comes with the purchase of any of the Princeton Review books.

NcycMedMed:

I have not taken it/them myself as yet, but based on what others have reported, they (it in this case) are (is) harder than the real thing. Also, they are really not the most representative compared to the real thing. Not counting AAMC (the most representative), the consensus for full lengths seems to be EK> NS = Altius>>Others (PR, Kaplan, etc.) Do a quick read of some of the 509+ thread, up top.

P.S. Khan Academy is excellent practice especially for Biology/Biochemistry and Psychology/Sociology.

Best of luck.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user