TPR Online Diagnostic #3 (not the free one)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Corbin25

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know this is asked pretty frequently, but I wanted to ask specifically about TPR Online Diagnostic #3 that comes with the Online Student Center (it is not the free one, but one that comes with the course). I got a 30 (PS-10, VR-9, BS-11) on it two weeks ago and just took the MCAT this weekend.

Assuming I performed at the same level on the real deal, should I expect my score to look similar or a couple points higher or lower?

Anyone have experience with this test, or in general?

Much appreciated!:D

Members don't see this ad.

tpr tests are tough, if you can score a 30 or better, its a good sign. keep up the good work! watch out for test #8 though, my score dropped over 7 points. Its definitely the hardest test they offer.

tpr tests are tough, if you can score a 30 or better, its a good sign. keep up the good work! watch out for test #8 though, my score dropped over 7 points. Its definitely the hardest test they offer.

Thanks man, but I already took the test! Since it was a retake from earlier in the year I only took one diag to see where I was at. So, hopefully I performed similarly on the real deal! It's hard to tell sometimes :xf: