TPR Practice Test A-D

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Legend

Super Senior Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone finished TPR Practice Test A-D?

I think PS and BS were hard, but reasonable.
However, verbal (especially C and D) is giving me too much headache.
I know VR is harder than the actual, but is it because TPR VR passages are longer, or questions are more complex or both?

Members don't see this ad.

argghh..i wouldn't sweat it too much on those tests...they are the hardest tests i encountered when practicing...i don't think i broke an 8 on the VR (according to the scale they give) for c and d and i ended up w/ an 11 this april...it's great practice but may be a confidence killer if you take it to heart.

the hardest set of questions i ever did. i missed a lot in every section. good practice though!

Members don't see this ad :)
The same way VR on those tests are frustrating, is the way I felt on the real thing, so in a sense its a good thing that you're being frustrated now then on the real MCAT. I took some of those practice tests, and honestly, although the real MCAT had on average shorter passages (70-75lines), I felt the April test I took had some of the toughest passages I had ever seen. It also depends on the MCAT form you get, within one administration, there are easier and harder VR sections.

Quick question: What scale did you guys use for the 4 practice tests in 'Verbal Workbook'? (NOT Practice tests A-D)

Originally posted by phillybabe:
•Quick question: What scale did you guys use for the 4 practice tests in 'Verbal Workbook'? (NOT Practice tests A-D)•

I don't think there is a reliable scale for verbal workbook.

TPR Verbal Reasoning Practice Tests are VERY MUCH like the actual MCAT. My average from all TPR Practice Tests was EXACTLY the score I received on the actual MCAT.

Cheers,

Together