TPR Practice Test

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted600623

Hi all,

Currently enrolled in TPR unlimited live online course that starts tomorrow. I just took the first practice test that they ask you to take before the end of week 1 and scored 497 with a breakdown of 123/124/126/124. Just curious as to if this is a good start or not. Also, any tips as to organizing improvement when you are going through each answer and why you got it right/wrong?

Thanks for the help!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

Everything is unpredictable. So, whatever the results right now, it doesn't matter.
The only thing I can say is that, 497 is below the 50% percentile. If this were to be your performance on test day, in my opinion this would be non competitive.

However, as I said, everything is unpredictable. Almost everyone, as I believe, improves more or less at the end.
So plz don't worry too much about that, but DO PLEASE work hard. Hopefully you can make it.

by the way, the practice you did should not be full-length I guess. So in the real case it should be harder and more stressful. Whatever, please stay calm.

Everything is unpredictable. So, whatever the results right now, it doesn't matter.
The only thing I can say is that, 497 is below the 50% percentile. If this were to be your performance on test day, in my opinion this would be non competitive.

However, as I said, everything is unpredictable. Almost everyone, as I believe, improves more or less at the end.
So plz don't worry too much about that, but DO PLEASE work hard. Hopefully you can make it.

by the way, the practice you did should not be full-length I guess. So in the real case it should be harder and more stressful. Whatever, please stay calm.

Really bad post btw

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi all,

Currently enrolled in TPR unlimited live online course that starts tomorrow. I just took the first practice test that they ask you to take before the end of week 1 and scored 497 with a breakdown of 123/124/126/124. Just curious as to if this is a good start or not. Also, any tips as to organizing improvement when you are going through each answer and why you got it right/wrong?

Thanks for the help!

Diagnostics are generally pretty hard, but I think they're good to get you in gear. My first Kaplan diagnostic was 486 and I've raised it ten points so far and hopefully my score will continue to rise. I would venture to say you have a good diagnostic score! I mean, you're starting out where most people finish out at. Also, TPR is considered to be pretty difficult and their scores are often deflated. Good job, just work hard and smart, you're on a good track

A 497 diagnostic isn't too bad as most companies deflate their scores. So with that baseline, you certainly have work to do, however, it (in my humble opinion) seems as though you have at least a somewhat sufficient grasp on the material.

Thanks for the advice! Definitely have a lot of work to do in terms of content review for Chem/phys and strategy development overall.