tpr practice tests

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ewha44

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all
It might be a stupid question, but are tpr practice tests given to only those who have taken their courses? Or am I able to buy them somewhere? (im not talking about the free one online, though)

thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi all
It might be a stupid question, but are tpr practice tests given to only those who have taken their courses? Or am I able to buy them somewhere? (im not talking about the free one online, though)

To get access to our Online Student Center (which includes the diagnostic exams) you must be enrolled in one of our classes. Although, you might be able to work out with your local office. It never hurts to give them a call.

To get access to our Online Student Center (which includes the diagnostic exams) you must be enrolled in one of our classes. Although, you might be able to work out with your local office. It never hurts to give them a call.

This is especially true if you can get a group of students to go in on it w you (i.e., ask for the same thing). Local offices will bend over backwards for a student group (it makes for good business) -- or at least that's been my experience. Our local office did all kinds of stuff to build our campus' loyalty, incl. offering some exclusive course options to us and giving the university several hundred dollars' worth of TPR materials (free).

is there anyone that can give me a reference because i called the office in new york but they said no..if anyone can provide me with suggestions that would be great!

Members don't see this ad :)
^Call again but with other students' support. Groups have more power than single individuals. Also, having some sort of university affiliation is helpful -- i.e., introduce yourself as having someone else's backing. Don't go in trying to strike deals as just another pre-med. You'll get ignored (and rightfully so).

thats the problem.. i dont know anyone thats taking it..everyone i knew took it already

Are you a member of a pre-Med society or something similar? They don't necessarily have to be taking the MCAT right now, but they can potentially work something out.