TPR SW 2012 vs 2010

EmpathMan

10+ Year Member
Nov 9, 2009
  1. Resident [Any Field]
Hey all, I was just perusing amazon.com to buy the TPR SW and I see that they have a 2010 and a 2012 edition. Is there that much a difference between the two? Just wanted to check with you all before I go buy it. Thanks for your input!

jeffs office

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
May 23, 2008
The Library
  1. Medical Student
Hey all, I was just perusing amazon.com to buy the TPR SW and I see that they have a 2010 and a 2012 edition. Is there that much a difference between the two? Just wanted to check with you all before I go buy it. Thanks for your input!

I have the 2009 version and I believe it's quite similar, if not identical, to the new 2012 version.

Happy_Puppy5000

7+ Year Member
Oct 2, 2012
At a Bar near you.
  1. Non-Student
I truly doubt it. While I have not looked at the 2012 edition I have the 2010 that I bought on Ebay, I saw this guy with an older version at my local library. I asked him to look at his to compare. It was basically the same, except for a few passages here and there (added or deleted.) Nevertheless, always go with the newer version if you are going to purchase a copy anyway.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.