TPR Verbal woorkbook tests

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

premyo2002

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just took test 2 from the TPR verbal workbook and did reasonably well. I was wondering if anyone thought the practice tests are easier than everything else.
Also, I wonder how it compares to the real deal?

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

premyo,

i took test number 3 today. i did better than previous diags with 52/60. i also finished about 15 mins early, which i never did on the other ones. hopefully, we are just improving and thats why it may have seemed easier. does anybody know of a socre conversion for the verbal workbook tests? anyway, keep pushin hard everybody. the finish line is in sight.

capt

TPR= the Prineton Review

Capt,
I used the conversion from the test A-D book, so you got a 12. As for finishing early, I finished about 10 minutes early.

Members don't see this ad :)
did anyone do the TPR Verbal Test 4?

that one was very hard...they had like 3 killer passages and a poem, also i couldnt finish the test in time...:(

I'm planning on taking TPR4 (workbook) tomorrow (friday). I have taken 1-3 already. Thanks for the warning.

Originally posted by thekegalman
did anyone do the TPR Verbal Test 4?

that one was very hard...they had like 3 killer passages and a poem, also i couldnt finish the test in time...:(

4 from the workbook was definitely harder than the other 3. I missed about 50% more on that one than on the others.

hope that makes you feel a little better :/

i dont think its worth doing TPR verbal test 4...i would rather move onto EK

Originally posted by thekegalman
they had like 3 killer passages and a poem,

I didn't know that there are poems on the MCAT. Is this true? Has anyone encountered one on the real thing?

well the actual MCAT doesnt have it, but TPR decided to have fun, so they included a poem.

thanks for freaking me out! I didn't even look at the 4th test. Instead I took test C..

I give it an overall rating of:
stupid mutha*^@T&!@(0@&sucking@*#!$@U%$!@&^%@!$^#$!^!!!!!