Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

tpr verbal workbook

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by wishuponastar, Mar 24, 2007.

1. wishuponastar

wishuponastar 2+ Year Member

Dec 18, 2006
    anybody have an isbn number for the princeton review verbal workbook? i have done kaplan and examkrackers but was wondering if tpr was any good for verbal. i cannot seem to find the book though so maybe an isbn would help. thanks

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. midn

midn 10+ Year Member

Sep 30, 2005
    Just looked at mine; I don't think it has an ISBN.

4. wishuponastar

wishuponastar 2+ Year Member

Dec 18, 2006
    do you have the actual title of the book and like maybe any other information that could be used to actually find the thing? thanks.

5. midn

midn 10+ Year Member

Sep 30, 2005
    You can't buy the books, but here it is anyways: "Hyperlearning MCAT Verbal Workbook"

6. ILPsychDoc

ILPsychDoc 5+ Year Member

Sep 5, 2006
    As mentioned you won't be able to buy it from TPR, they do it that way so they can effectively charge $1600 for class and books when all you really need are the books IMHO...

7. moto_za

moto_za Member 10+ Year Member

Jan 16, 2006
    for people who have this book do you guys recommend it, is it helpful or a good book to use? thanks