TPRH science workbook editions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

johny1

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know which edition(s) of TPRH science workbook has an index at the beginning labeling what topic each passage in the book is based on?

Ie. Molecular biology and then passages: (5,12...etc) that correspond to that topic? This edition is 763 pages long.(Anyone know what edition this is?)

The edition that I got from my friend is the 2009 edition and is 928 pages long, but doesn't have this topic labeling at the beginning. I'm wondering how the 763 pages edition with topic labeling compares to the 2009 edition.

If anyone has the 2012 or 2013 edition could you tell me if it has the topic labeling at the index and how many pages long the book is?

Members don't see this ad.

does anyone know which edition(s) of tprh science workbook has an index at the beginning labeling what topic each passage in the book is based on?

Ie. Molecular biology and then passages: (5,12...etc) that correspond to that topic? This edition is 763 pages long.(anyone know what edition this is?)

the edition that i got from my friend is the 2009 edition and is 928 pages long, but doesn't have this topic labeling at the beginning. I'm wondering how the 763 pages edition with topic labeling compares to the 2009 edition.

If anyone has the 2012 or 2013 edition could you tell me if it has the topic labeling at the index and how many pages long the book is?

e.g. Molecular Biology ---> passages 5,12,16,18,23,25,27-32, 55.

e.g. Molecular Biology ---> passages 5,12,16,18,23,25,27-32, 55.

Newer editions have a pamphlet that breaks each topic down and tells you which chapter it is in the content review books and which problems you should do in the workbooks.

Hmmm... is the 2007 edition not worth using? I've noticed that the passages are different from the 2009 edition and this probably means different from the latest ones.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hmmm... is the 2007 edition not worth using? I've noticed that the passages are different from the 2009 edition and this probably means different from the latest ones.

I believe the same question was asked a few weeks ago and SN2ed made a comment stating that PR really had not changed many passages since 2007. There may be a few here and there. However, they are not many and not critical.

I assume what that means is that it does not really impact your overall study strategy. Unless you take the class and get one, otherwise you can only get a copy from private offer; which cost from $100 to $250. For those who have the older versions like me, it is not worth to change it. 277 passages is good enough for me :p