1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Visit this thread to beta-test StudySchedule.org. StudySchedule is a free nonprofit site that builds dynamic MCAT study schedules unique for your needs and timeline.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Check out the new Application Assistant, where you can calculate your LizzyM score, see how you rank compared to other applicants, and see a list of schools where similar students were accepted.

TPRH Science workbook - (question/passage guide?)

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by Crookster, 05.21.14.

1. SDN is made possible through member donations, sponsorships, and our volunteers. Learn about SDN's nonprofit mission.
  1. Crookster

Crookster 2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    I have been pluggin along with TBR for both Gen Chem and Physics and I also have TPRH science workbook. I want to get started w/TPRH but I am not sure which passages and free standing questions to do. I would like to do the ones that correspond to the chpaters/topics I cover in TBR. Just wondering if anyone knows how the book is laid out?... For example I am a little weak with kinematics and want to do some discretes and passages in this topic which ones should I do in TPRH?

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. clairephillips

clairephillips 2+ Year Member

Medical Student (Accepted)
  4. clairephillips

clairephillips 2+ Year Member

Medical Student (Accepted)
    That should help. :p

5. Crookster

Crookster 2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Awesome, thanks a lot!

6. clairephillips