Trade files for board prep (looking for 1 file of goljan)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Roy7

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
This may be the wrong place to post (I'm pretty sure it is, but I'm not selling or buying anything).

I've got all the pass videos, some kaplan videos, all goljan notes w/pictures/all the HY notes etc, some of those Gold Standard files and was looking to see if anyone had the last and entire file of goljan neuro.

I'm missing the final portion in which he covers tumors, sight, smell, of the nervous system. Send me a PM please. Also if this is posted in the wrong section I'm really sorry and please move it to the correct place.

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

How long is your neuro lecture.

I have one called CNS-Special Senses and it is abou 41 minutes long. It ends at Parkinsons

Is that what you have?

Yep that's th eone, it cuts off midstream right before parkinsons and doesnt finish covering other tummors or neurologic conditions..

Thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
Yep that's th eone, it cuts off midstream right before parkinsons and doesnt finish covering other tummors or neurologic conditions..

Thanks

this is the only copy i've heard of, the tape recorder battery must have died or something - it's bootlegged material, you can't expect perfection

That sucks, I kinda figured there were multiple copies floating around. Well, I dont think there was much missing, I just wanted to hear 'bout the eye/ear as RR is a bit scant.