Traditional year - Florida

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vikki11

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for anyone who might be interested in a traditional year at Palms West Hospital in Florida. Its a great program and its located in Loxahatchee, Florida. 1 hr south of Miami and 3 hrs from Florida. :) The hospital also has other programs such as EM, peds, IM/peds, Derm, IM.

My program is that I signed the contract and two days later got another offer closer to home. So obviously now my predicament is, Florida will not release me from my contract unless I find a replacement. So if there is anyone out there who may be interested. PLEASE message me and let me know ASAP!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi Vikki:

I am very interested in finding out more about your position. Please contact me to discuss further.

Thanks,
ASR

Is this an osteopathic residency position? I didn't see anything on ERAS regarding the program.

Members don't see this ad :)
I m US graduate and very intrested in the program. Can you give me a quick reply. Thanks

Hi I am very interested to start in your transitional program any time. I have passed step 1, 2 and 3 2008/2009, ECFMG certified, 3 months USCE, Green card, soon to be US citizen. Please caontact me my email is [email protected]

Sorry everyone. I need to clarify that this is an osteopathic program.

Can i come into that program as an IMG resident I am a MD.