Trainee Factors That Impact Attitudes Toward Exposure Therapy With Youth Survey -Request to Participate in my Dissertation Survey

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Live4Travel418

Reaction score
My name is Rebecca La Prade, M.S., a doctoral student at Palo Alto University. I am currently working on my dissertation, titled “Trainee Factors That Impact Attitudes Toward Exposure Therapy With Youth.”

You are eligible to participate if you are a graduate student in a clinical or counseling doctoral (Ph.D. Psy.D.) or master’s (MFT, master’s in counseling) psychology program. Master’s students who have not yet graduated and doctoral students who are at least in their first year of actively seeing patients are invited to participate.
If you decide to participate, your identity will be protected. Information will be kept confidential and password-protected on the principal investigator’s computer. The survey is anonymous and can be conducted anywhere you have internet access. It takes approximately 15-20 minutes to complete.
Note for students: Participation in this survey is completely voluntary. There are no negative consequences for choosing not to participate in this study. Non-participation will not impact your relationship with your school or any professional organization you belong to.

To participate in the study, you can use the following link:
https://paloaltou.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_beYUQ8v3MPL8jYx

If you have any questions about this study, please contact principal investigator Rebecca la Prade at [email protected] or research advisor Dr. Robert Friedberg at [email protected].

*Survey is valid until I collect 120 Participants

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• 2019-120 Exempt Approval 2020-01-20.pdf
    113.5 KB · Views: 77