training for canadian boards in india?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

docsandy

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
anyone got information about training for canada boards in India?
saw this website: northamericandentistry.com and was wondering.....

Members don't see this ad.

anyone got information about training for canada boards in India?
saw this website: northamericandentistry.com and was wondering.....

there does not seem to b many ppl who know about this.....it looks neat...but i dont know of ne1 who has taken it up...

seems like a new venture of sorts.....ne more info on that?

i emaild them at their [email protected] address n they replied sayin... their website goes live on Nov 10th and will hv online practice exams on that. i wonder wht tht is...
R u in india?

Members don't see this ad :)
well I mailed them and they havent replied...so i dont know anything as yet....do link us about it when it starts and if u partake

yea i am in India

Prbbly ur mail didnt reach them?? i'll keep yu postd... i hope they start some prep here soon.

no man no reply!!!.....doubt if they started at all.....what a tease :p

hi dene,

north american dentistry guys replied. they start their part 2 training in april-may next year. i'll post the email i got frm them latr. i hope they choose blore as their venue - good climate :)

hi dene,

north american dentistry guys replied. they start their part 2 training in april-may next year. i'll post the email i got frm them latr. i hope they choose blore as their venue - good climate :) :D

hi dene,

north american dentistry guys replied. they start their part 2 training in april-may next year. i'll post the email i got frm them latr. i hope they choose blore as their venue - good climate :) :D

WHAAATTTT!!! lol taking the tests this year is soo not conducive that means :p

damn if i pass il coach ppl!! :p pay me pay me :p :p

check ya msgs sandy...when u taking the tests btw?