Transcript Issues???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

deistobmore05

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone else having problems getting their transcripts sent from schools verified by AMCAS? I sent a request to a summer program on time, they sent the transcript out that week, and it was 4 weeks ago. To this day AMCAS claims to have not received it. It's another hassle to get in touch with reps as well. I have sent another request to the school twice now!! 4 weeks gone!!!!! :mad:

Members don't see this ad.

deistobmore05 said:
Anyone else having problems getting their transcripts sent from schools verified by AMCAS? I sent a request to a summer program on time, they sent the transcript out that week, and it was 4 weeks ago. To this day AMCAS claims to have not received it. It's another hassle to get in touch with reps as well. I have sent another request to the school twice now!! 4 weeks gone!!!!! :mad:

I have the same problem ... I requested that a transcript be sent to AMCAS a month ago. It was sent, but AMCAS still hasn't received it. Interestingly, I requested transcripts to be sent to TMDSAS at the same time, and the TX people acknowledged receipt within 4 days...
I'm about to go to the post office to send a second request myself.
Good luck!

its taking them a while, my school sent it out on the 28th of june, it was received 7/3/06 but they only sent me the email today (7/10) that they received it and is ready for review. It will take a while. Just make sure that the transcript was sent, and that your AMCAS ID (the transcript request form that came with AMCAS) is there to allot for quick processing

Members don't see this ad :)
I have the exact same problem. Sent out a transcript on June 9th, still havent received it. I sent out another on the 28th, so we shall see....

I had the same problem. I had my school send it, but it took about 3-4 weeks for amcas to say that had even received it. I feel bad now, because I thought it was a problem with my school and in addition to calling the school and going crazy, i had more transcripts sent. Now I realize that in some cases amcas is just slow saying that they received it. Just be patient........there is really nothing you can do. :(

amcas just got my transcript that I mailed out on June 28th. Don't know what happened to my June 9th one, oh well.