Transcript Problem

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dantt

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I was wondering if anybody else has had this problem. My AMCAS page still says the transcript hasn't been received but when I called my registrar, they said they had received confirmation from AMCAS themselves. Is this a systematic error that they'll resolve or is it something I have to get them to look at personally?

Members don't see this ad.

There is usually a lapse in the time between which the transcript is received by AMCAS and the time when they send you an e-mail saying that your transcript has been received. It took them 2 days to e-mail me in early June, and people have been saying it took them 5-7 days now that they are getting bogged down with applications.

Members don't see this ad :)
The only thing I can think of is if you just submitted, they send you an update of your status.

If you haven't just submitted, and if it's been a while since your transcript receipt was confirmed to your registrar, call AMCAS.

This question has been posed multiple times over the past few days. Search for something before making a new thread. AMCAS takes 5-7 business upon receipt of a transcript to update your status. :idea:

Darkshooter326 said:
This question has been posed multiple times over the past few days. Search for something before making a new thread. AMCAS takes 5-7 business upon receipt of a transcript to update your status. :idea:

Turns out that was not the case at all. After being on hold for AMCAS for 20 minutes, I found out my transcript is floating around somewhere. Hopefully, they'll match it up and verify my application in a timely manner. If it's been two weeks after you know your transcript was sent, I'd give them a call. Email is no good.