Transcript Receipt?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mossjoh

Mayo Clinic-PGY2
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I just sent in my transcript the other day to AMCAS, Texas Service, and AACOMAS, I know that Texas received my transcript because I can check it on their web site, but is there anyway to verify if AMCAS received my transcript?

Any help is appreciated, thanks

Mossjoh

Members don't see this ad.

I was wondering this also, so thought I'd bring it back to the top.

Last year you were able to check your status (including receipt of transcripts) via a link on the AMCAS website.

Members don't see this ad :)
dragonfly is right...there was a window...I think it said "applicant status" and asked for DOB and SSN.

I emailed AMCAS about this issue a while back and they responded, stating that there is no way they can check to see if your transcript has arrived until the AMCAS application is certified and submitted.

So there's no way to know until June 18th at the earliest.

Sorry for the bad news..

You can call anytime after you have begun your application to check you transcripts at AMCAS. I've been checking regularly and it is no problem. You just have to have an application started.

later

Mossjoh,

DEFINATELY check the status of your transcript online. Last year, AMCAS "lost" the 4th page of my transcript (which is impossible since it left Vanderbilt's transcript office stapled to the first three pages). My file would have sat on someone's desk all summer if I had not called after three weeks to see what the delay was all about! Good luck!

1-202-828-0695

number for amcas transcript check. good luck getting through.