Transcript Status: Not Received

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

neko

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I know AAMCAS must have at least received my transcripts - it's been well over a week since they were shipped out and I received copies I had sent to my home earlier this week. But under "Official Transcript Status" it still says "Not Received".

I haven't actually submitted my app yet (blech). Need to look over my essay again this weekend... but I figured it was no big deal since AAMCAS hadn't received my transcripts yet. Now I'm getting suspicious that I have to actually submit my app before the transcript status will read "Received".

I was so planning on calling them today for this, but work got in the way and now it's too late to call. Anyone know the answer to this so I won't have to think about this all weekend long?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I had the same problem. I mailed mine off June 21 and AMCAS did not send me a message until this Wednesday. The email they sent said they received my transcript on the 26th, however. I guess it just took them a while to imput it into the system.....this might be the case with you, too.

I had a similar experience. TMDSAS would usually respond within 1-2 days with the status updated, but AMCAS took several days longer. This was in early June, so I don't doubt things are taking a little longer now. It is made it to you, it probably made it to AMCAS.

Members don't see this ad :)
AMCAS says it takes them 5-7 business days from the receipt of the transcript to update the status to received. :sleep:

I've been having mail problems as well, though not with AMCAS. Remember, this week also included the 4th of July, and a lot of places probably were not as efficient on the 3rd.

Thanks, everyone, for making me feel better! No doubt it's b/c of the looooooooong processing times brought about by july 4th and, in general, the month of july being a very busy time for them.