Transcript Submission

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

squids82

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

My university will allow us to submit transcripts with official grades in mid May, but will not process academic standing or Spring 2020 term honors due to the temporary procedure for choosing P/F in classes which has a final "due date" for students that would cause it to be available beginning of June. I am worried about not being processed by AMCAS before the July 10 submission date if I wait until final processing is completed so would it be acceptable to submit my official transcripts (without academic standing and Spring 2020 honors) to AMCAS and AACOMAS for the verification process as soon as it is available or would that cause problems upon receipt by AMCAS/AACOMAS/member schools?

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

AMCAS only cares about grades. Submit now. You will have to send final transcripts to your school prior to matriculation showing all classes complete.

Reactions: 1 user
AMCAS only cares about grades. Submit now. You will have to send final transcripts to your school prior to matriculation showing all classes complete.
Thank you!