Transcript

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sushichopstickz

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm sending in my transcript request form tomorrow. This is probably a trivial question, but do I sign my name where it says signature or is it academic institution's signature? Secondly, what do you put under "Amount?"

Members don't see this ad.

I'm sending in my transcript request form tomorrow. This is probably a trivial question, but do I sign my name where it says signature or is it academic institution's signature? Secondly, what do you put under "Amount?"

i had the same question about "amount"

I just called AMCAS and was told that you are supposed to put the cost of the transcript in the "amount" line. Kinda weird...

Members don't see this ad :)
I put "1" in the amount line as well, thinking that it meant how many you wanted. My school gives the transcripts for free. I dont like the idea of paying 30K a year and then paying $5 to show what you did there.

When I did AMCAS, I did not write anything for amount if the school did not charge of transcripts. I did not even use the AMCAS transcript form for a school that did online transcript requests.