Nov 6, 2013
So, a few years ago, I took some online classes at a FEW(?) community colleges. I know I ended up dropping or withdrawing from them, but I honestly don't remember which. I also don't remember what colleges they were. ;______; They were just random interest classes like Art History, Philosophy of Politics etc…

So some questions:
-Is there any way to find out which schools I went to?
-If I dropped all my classes with no W's, do I have to turn in transcripts?
-If I have W's, do I have to turn in transcripts?

Pacna

Dyslexics, untie!
Jun 2, 2013
MN
Status
Medical Student
1) Holy ****. I've never heard of this problem. I hope someone can help you with that.
2) If you have a transcript, you must submit it.
3) See 2).

OP
CognitiveCheese
Nov 6, 2013
lol….. I've gone through like 4 or more different emails since that time with a ton of junk mail, etc. Luckily they are all gmail. If worse comes to worse, I will just comb through like 7 years of email for registration. HAHA. Just hoping for a more, uh, elegant solution.

Pacna

Dyslexics, untie!
Jun 2, 2013
MN
Status
Medical Student
If it's a Gmail account, find the google search term for <I don't know what goes here> and use that + .edu.

For example, it used to be *. If you were looking for book or books, you'd put book*

I'm still mentally reeling from the idea that you "attended" so many post-secondary institutions that you can't remember them all. >.<

OP
CognitiveCheese
Nov 6, 2013
If it's a Gmail account, find the google search term for <I don't know what goes here> and use that + .edu.

For example, it used to be *. If you were looking for book or books, you'd put book*

I'm still mentally reeling from the idea that you "attended" so many post-secondary institutions that you can't remember them all. >.<
Yeah, I mean I know there's at least 2. It's just that when I first started college, I was really excited about a lot of different things and went overboard. So, I assume that means if I registered for a school, even if I didn't sign up for classes I also have to send those empty transcripts?

milski

1K member
5+ Year Member
Dec 30, 2009
Where the rain grows
Status
Pre-Medical
Yeah, I mean I know there's at least 2. It's just that when I first started college, I was really excited about a lot of different things and went overboard. So, I assume that means if I registered for a school, even if I didn't sign up for classes I also have to send those empty transcripts?
Yup. I think there was a way to request your record from the National Student Clearninghouse but I don't remember the details.