General Admissions & OTCAS Transcripts not arrived?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OTMentalHealth96

Reaction score
Hi all,

My transcripts on OTCAS shows up as "not arrived." I submitted my application two weeks ago, and used the transcript entry myself. Am I supposed to contact my school and have them send a transcript to OTCAS/the schools individually? I'm really confused as to what the not arrived means. I submitted two weeks ago and my application still shows up as "received" because my transcripts show up as not arrived. Really nervous that I did something wrong?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
You have to send in transcripts from the colleges you went to into OTCAS. Yes you have to do the transcript entry yourself but on top of that you have to have the official transcripts delivered to OTCAS you can find more thorough info on OTCAS itself here Sending Your Official Transcripts and Test Scores to OTCAS

Most colleges have digital transcripts so OTCAS will receive them relatively fast, but I did have a school that sent in a physical transcript. You can apply to schools without having your transcripts in but they likely won't review your application or mark it as 'complete' until all your transcripts and letters of rec come in.

You have to send in transcripts from the colleges you went to into OTCAS. Yes you have to do the transcript entry yourself but on top of that you have to have the official transcripts delivered to OTCAS you can find more thorough info on OTCAS itself here Sending Your Official Transcripts and Test Scores to OTCAS

Most colleges have digital transcripts so OTCAS will receive them relatively fast, but I did have a school that sent in a physical transcript. You can apply to schools without having your transcripts in but they likely won't review your application or mark it as 'complete' until all your transcripts and letters of rec come in.
Got it. I just figured that out right now, I had no idea. I had already paid for electronic versions of my transcripts before but as a copy for myself to do the transcript entry, instead of sending it to OTCAS. Just re-ordered right now.

Thanks!

Got it. I just figured that out right now, I had no idea. I had already paid for electronic versions of my transcripts before but as a copy for myself to do the transcript entry, instead of sending it to OTCAS. Just re-ordered right now.

Thanks!
Oh yikes you should've just looked at your unofficial transcripts for when you were entering them in. At least they aren't that expensive. Glad you were able to figure it out.

Reactions: 1 user