transfer credits and amcas

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bananaboat

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi there,

i took a continuing education course at another university (ryerson)

i got a transfer credit at my own institution (u of t)

i'm wondering on amcas, if i should just list the course under my ryerson 'course work' adn NOT my u of t course work (this is what i was told to do for my canadian applications).

is there anywhere for me to write that it was for transfer credit?

Members don't see this ad.

i'm just wondering, because it does show up on my u of t transcript, the transfer credit...without a grade.

okay searchign the other threads, i see that we just need to list it under the institution where the course was taken. but....is there a way i can say the credit was for transfer or continuing education?? i dont see this option anywhere. hopefully they will see my u of t transcript and figure it out?

Members don't see this ad :)
anyone?? is there somewhere i say that its a 'transfer credit'/continuing education?

I don't think it matters why you took the class. They just want to see that you took it. They'll be able to figure out what was going on, I'm sure.

i transferred universities and had 66 at my first school and my new school took 60 of them, but when i entered them on amcas i just entered all 66 from my old shool and nothin about which ones transfered, hope that helps..