1. We will be performing maintenance on the SDN forums on Friday, December 9 at 5:00 AM Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice

Transfer to Second Year medicine of Lublin

Discussion in 'Europe' started by timmy3, 09.24.14.

1. SDN is made possible through member donations, sponsorships, and our volunteers. Learn about SDN's nonprofit mission.
  1. timmy3

timmy3 2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Hi guys

I am currently trying to tranfer into the medical University of Lublin. Did anyone transfer to this university before like this?

I heard a lot of stories regarding HMI and Lublin and taking a lot of money. I am not applying though HMI. I am an asian student (bangladesh) cirrently studying in Charles, Faculty in Hradec Kralove (not California approved as well, sad :( ) but unfortunately one of the teacher was absolutely horrible and for him I could not pass Histology. I passed every other subjects with Excellent and Very Good grades ( latin I just passed and Czech was just credit exams). I passed every other credit in Histology and Emrbyology but could not sit the final because of this.

I called the Dean and he seemed nice asked me to send everything and I did. But hearing about the HMI thingy it is making me tremendously sad. I have hopes to work in the US ( i know the hurdles of course) but am really not willing to miss out an year. So i applied as a second year transfer student to the university.

They didnt answer me yet.

So i would like come advice form you guys, I hope someone out there can help me to make the best decision

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.

About the ads