Transfer to Second Year medicine of Lublin

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

timmy3

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys

I am currently trying to tranfer into the medical University of Lublin. Did anyone transfer to this university before like this?

I heard a lot of stories regarding HMI and Lublin and taking a lot of money. I am not applying though HMI. I am an asian student (bangladesh) cirrently studying in Charles, Faculty in Hradec Kralove (not California approved as well, sad :( ) but unfortunately one of the teacher was absolutely horrible and for him I could not pass Histology. I passed every other subjects with Excellent and Very Good grades ( latin I just passed and Czech was just credit exams). I passed every other credit in Histology and Emrbyology but could not sit the final because of this.

I called the Dean and he seemed nice asked me to send everything and I did. But hearing about the HMI thingy it is making me tremendously sad. I have hopes to work in the US ( i know the hurdles of course) but am really not willing to miss out an year. So i applied as a second year transfer student to the university.

They didnt answer me yet.

So i would like come advice form you guys, I hope someone out there can help me to make the best decision

Members don't see this ad.