1. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Transfering to US-what is the requirement

Discussion in 'International Dental' started by doctoricon, Apr 10, 2004.

1. doctoricon

doctoricon Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

If you are thinking of transfering to US as a dentist or as a student. The best book to get is Guide to Medical and Dental School by Barrons . The isbn is 0-7641-2041. You can order this book from any major book store in American. It lists the schools that offer the program. This program is know as Transfer and advanced standing. I know wisconsin, west virginia offer such program. You need to pass the NDBE 1 and NDBE 2. Most transfering dentist can started in third year of dental school. I recommended that instead of that you better of applying for the post-graduated program , such as ortho-pedo- or perio...It better than going through all the schooling again.

Material to use for reviewing ....dental deck--is very helpful but not enough question. Kaplan and toymed is very helpful. Kaplan have a lot of useful resource. I believe toymed the review is free. Will check it out and update it

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. KAJALKIRAN

KAJALKIRAN Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

bouy! i cant believe that this toymed thing and his advertisements and recommendations and crap is back again!! heeena, are you reading? i almost fall off my chair everytime i read his ads!! :laugh:

4. ToTaLLy_TaSha

ToTaLLy_TaSha Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Me tooooo... :laugh: I don't BELIEVE it. Some ppl never get the message..

What a moo. Tell him to shoo. :p

Tasha

5. toothlord

toothlord Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

is this a joke or somthing?or another troll?
    henna please ban this idote.

6. toothlord

toothlord Senior Member
    7+ Year Member