1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice

Transfering to US-what is the requirement

Discussion in 'International Dental' started by doctoricon, Apr 10, 2004.

1. doctoricon

doctoricon Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

If you are thinking of transfering to US as a dentist or as a student. The best book to get is Guide to Medical and Dental School by Barrons . The isbn is 0-7641-2041. You can order this book from any major book store in American. It lists the schools that offer the program. This program is know as Transfer and advanced standing. I know wisconsin, west virginia offer such program. You need to pass the NDBE 1 and NDBE 2. Most transfering dentist can started in third year of dental school. I recommended that instead of that you better of applying for the post-graduated program , such as ortho-pedo- or perio...It better than going through all the schooling again.

Material to use for reviewing ....dental deck--is very helpful but not enough question. Kaplan and toymed is very helpful. Kaplan have a lot of useful resource. I believe toymed the review is free. Will check it out and update it

2. KAJALKIRAN

KAJALKIRAN Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

bouy! i cant believe that this toymed thing and his advertisements and recommendations and crap is back again!! heeena, are you reading? i almost fall off my chair everytime i read his ads!! :laugh:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ToTaLLy_TaSha

ToTaLLy_TaSha Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Me tooooo... :laugh: I don't BELIEVE it. Some ppl never get the message..

What a moo. Tell him to shoo. :p

Tasha

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. toothlord

toothlord Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

is this a joke or somthing?or another troll?
    henna please ban this idote.

5. toothlord

toothlord Senior Member
    7+ Year Member