doctoricon

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 27, 2004
Status (Visible)
If you are thinking of transfering to US as a dentist or as a student. The best book to get is Guide to Medical and Dental School by Barrons . The isbn is 0-7641-2041. You can order this book from any major book store in American. It lists the schools that offer the program. This program is know as Transfer and advanced standing. I know wisconsin, west virginia offer such program. You need to pass the NDBE 1 and NDBE 2. Most transfering dentist can started in third year of dental school. I recommended that instead of that you better of applying for the post-graduated program , such as ortho-pedo- or perio...It better than going through all the schooling again.

Material to use for reviewing ....dental deck--is very helpful but not enough question. Kaplan and toymed is very helpful. Kaplan have a lot of useful resource. I believe toymed the review is free. Will check it out and update it

KAJALKIRAN

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 24, 2003
South Africa-USA
Status (Visible)
doctoricon said:
If you are thinking of transfering to US as a dentist or as a student. The best book to get is Guide to Medical and Dental School by Barrons . The isbn is 0-7641-2041. You can order this book from any major book store in American. It lists the schools that offer the program. This program is know as Transfer and advanced standing. I know wisconsin, west virginia offer such program. You need to pass the NDBE 1 and NDBE 2. Most transfering dentist can started in third year of dental school. I recommended that instead of that you better of applying for the post-graduated program , such as ortho-pedo- or perio...It better than going through all the schooling again.

Material to use for reviewing ....dental deck--is very helpful but not enough question. Kaplan and toymed is very helpful. Kaplan have a lot of useful resource. I believe toymed the review is free. Will check it out and update it

bouy! i cant believe that this toymed thing and his advertisements and recommendations and crap is back again!! heeena, are you reading? i almost fall off my chair everytime i read his ads!! :laugh:

ToTaLLy_TaSha

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 31, 2003
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
Me tooooo... :laugh: I don't BELIEVE it. Some ppl never get the message..

What a moo. Tell him to shoo. :p

Tasha

About the Ads

toothlord

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 4, 2003
Status (Visible)
is this a joke or somthing?or another troll?
henna please ban this idote.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.