Junior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 3, 2004
Status (Visible)
Does anyone know if California Board of Pharmacy recognizes interns hours done in another state? I will be graduating from Pharm School in MD but plan to work in CA but the CA board website does not contain a specific information regarding this issue. I'd really appreciate it if someone could point in the right direction. Thanks a lot.


10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Nov 8, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacist
who are u????


im class of 08

anyways, dr morgan should have already given u a certificate stating ur intern hours through ur rotations

after grad, take that to the MD BoP.....along with that, print out the application to apply for CA of the pages of application will be an affidavit stating u have completed 1500 hours......the MD BoP will send that to sacramento

its a loooooooooong process.....i applied for intern license about a yr ago to this date......took about 3 mos for them to finally post my intern license online (had to do livescan TWICE)......graduated in may and had to wait for them to allow me to take NAPLEX and CPJE........JUST received results for CPJE im waiting for license # to be posted online

one word: patience
About the Ads
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

  1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.