Transferring intern hours to California

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

byeus

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if California Board of Pharmacy recognizes interns hours done in another state? I will be graduating from Pharm School in MD but plan to work in CA but the CA board website does not contain a specific information regarding this issue. I'd really appreciate it if someone could point in the right direction. Thanks a lot.

Members don't see this ad.

who are u????

hahahaha

im class of 08

anyways, dr morgan should have already given u a certificate stating ur intern hours through ur rotations

after grad, take that to the MD BoP.....along with that, print out the application to apply for CA license......one of the pages of application will be an affidavit stating u have completed 1500 hours......the MD BoP will send that to sacramento

its a loooooooooong process.....i applied for intern license about a yr ago to this date......took about 3 mos for them to finally post my intern license online (had to do livescan TWICE)......graduated in may and had to wait for them to allow me to take NAPLEX and CPJE........JUST received results for CPJE yesterday......now im waiting for license # to be posted online

one word: patience