Transferring license to CT and PA or other states

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.


Full Member
10+ Year Member
May 4, 2008
Reaction score
Hi, I'm currently thinking of reciprocating/transferring my license to PA and CT or other states. I know that some states will require that you worked for a year/certain hours within the state you are licensed now. I was just wondering is there's any paperwork you will have to submit to show proof you work for a year or specific things you need to hand in. The board of pharmacy sites just stated it and didn't specify if there's anything that needs to be submitted. I just want to make sure I gather all that information and in case I need to ask my current employer to provide anything for me. For future purposes since I haven't transferred my license before. Thanks anyone that can help or did this process before.