Transferring loans/Financial Aid from school to professional school


Accepted Pharmacy Student
10+ Year Member
Mar 27, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacy Student
My question is how do I transfer my financial aid? I am currently taking MS. at this certain university where I get to have federal grant (they pay for my tuition) and I get to use loans as well. I will still be able to get loans for Winter and Spring 2009 which is good. My problem is I need to go take pre-requisite at the pharmacy school that I am planning to go to and this is during summer 2009. I am wondering if I could still get Summer Financial aid from this school I´m transferring to? Should I go arrange some meeting at financial aid at my current school? I am also wondering if I start my Pharmacy school in Sept 2009 would I have a problem getting financial aid which I will have to pay and they just disburse it later?

Any I do sound like a newb but this is worrying me. Oh yeah, I am independent btw. Thanks for your advice.
About the Ads
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

  1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.