SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Transmit AMCAS today?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by FoxyDoc, Jun 30, 2001.

1. FoxyDoc

FoxyDoc Senior Member 10+ Year Member

Nov 18, 2000
    USA
    Was anyone able to transmit their AMCAS application today? I have been at it for over 4 hours now and no luck.

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. Hopkins2010

Hopkins2010 Banned Banned

Nov 5, 1999
    Baltimore, Maryland
    I havent transmitted today, but I did yesterday supposedly.

I got an email about an hour afterwards from AMCAS to everyone at my university stating that they were going to send out another email later on last night to indicate they had confirmed the submission.

Well, I never got that second email. But I did check with my credit card and they have charged it already.

It took me about 4 hours yesterday to get to the final screen. Most of the errors I got were on the next to last screen where it has all of your credit card information listed out with a 'continue' button at the bottom of the screen.

Eventually, I just logged back out and logged in again. I didnt have to enter in my credit card info again, and finally it took me to the 'have a nice day' screen.

Keep trying, you might have to log in and log out a few times for it to transmit. Good luck.

4. BeckyG

BeckyG Senior Member 7+ Year Member

Jun 5, 2001
    CA
    I just did mine, foxy :)
    good luck